The Sapphire Coast Historic Vehicle Club supports the preservation and use of veteran, vintage and classic vehicles.
The Club is in a rural setting and includes large clubrooms, a fully equipped workshop, plus exhibition and education pavilions where over 60 historic cars and a large collection of tools are displayed.
The Club welcomes visits from, and can cater for, all types of motoring clubs and tour coach groups.
Every year there is a full calendar of events including open road touring, club runs and non-competitive rallies. This club provides a different form of relaxation; street parades, displays, fund-raising for local charities plus community support activities.
Driving a piece of motoring history is a unique experience. Choices range from veteran, vintage, classic and historic vehicles dating from 1900 to within thirty years from the present date.
Visitors and new members are welcome.
NEXT CLUB ACTIVITY
Thursday 7th – General Meeting, clubrooms 7:30pm.
Saturday 9th – Working bee at the club
Sunday 10th – Candelo Blues Festival. 20s and 30s cars invited. 12.00 to 3.00pm.
Monday 18th – Day run. Meet at the club at 10:30. Destination TBA
- Entry form for the Cooma Club weekend event on 6 – 7 April Over 50`s Classic- Entry form 2019 (1)
- The latest (November 2018) issue of the Club’s magazine “The Spoke” is available on the ‘Club Magazine’ page.
- 2019 office holders and committee members are listed on the “About Us” page.
- Information on the Concessional Registration Schemes now has a separate page. Click on “Historic Registration Information” at the top of the page.This is aimed at having all relevant information in one place for both HVS and CVS.
- Application for Membership form has been added to the “Contact Us” page.
- Vehicles for sale from the estate of the late Alan Johnson are posted on the “For Sale” page with instructions on how to place bids.
OUR CLUB ON TELEVISION
The Classic Restorations Show sponsored by Shannons recently featured our Club. This is a really excellent program which showcases our Club and its activities. To view the program copy the link below and paste it into the address bar of your browser. (Apologies that we can’t do a direct link!)